Leaf Extract for Nanoparticles Synthesis
- CHECK LISTLeaves of desire tree/plant, Deionized Water, Beaek, Magnetic Stirrer with Temperature option, FIlter Paper
- STEP 1.Take fresh leaves of Bottle Brush or F. Panda. Wash properly and cut them into small pieces.
- STEP 2.Take Leaf pieces (25g) and mix with Deionized Water (100ml).
- STEP 3.Now boil the Leaves at around 80-90ºC for 5-10 minutes.
- STEP 4.When the water turns GREEN, filter it out and use it as reducing and capping agent for Nanoparticles synthesis.
- NOTE: All the experiments should be done under the guidance of lab Incharge; and proper lab safety instructions.