Graphene Oxide (GO) Washing
- CHECK LISTHydrochloric Acid (HCL), Deionized Water, Centrifuge Tubes and Centrifuge Machine.
- STEP 1.Add Hydrochloric Acid (100ml) in deionized water (900ml) and wash Graphene Oxide with it several times for 15-20 minutes each at 5000rpm.
- STEP 2.Wash again with deionized water 5-6 times for 30 minutes each at 6000rpm.
- RESULTSAfter washing from second step Graphene Oxide volume would be increased with decrease in density and it looks like potter's clay.
- NOTE: All the experiments should be done under the guidance of lab Incharge; and proper lab safety instructions.